• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

New to the forum and smoking

Started by Gimpy, December 06, 2005, 04:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gimpy

I am looking for a smoker to do mostly venison but I am sure I will be smoking a lot more things. I want to buy a Bradley, but not too sure about ease of use and durability. Any comments would help.[?]

iceman

Hello and welcome Gimpy; The Bradley is probably the way you want to go for ease and versatility. Check out the postings on this site. There is a wonderful amount of knowlage that these folks share here. This is probably going to be one of the top sites to visit if your in to smoking.[:D]

Gordon

Yeah, old ronco stole our motto.

If you need something that is relatively hands off, Bradley is the way to go.  With a remote thermometer (and foil, towels, and a cooler) you can smoke like a pro in your first time out.

Ask any questions you like - we are a pretty friendly group.

Gordo

car54

Hi Gimpy,
The Bradley is probably the easiest and most consistant smoker of it's size and you get repeatable results. There has been some problems with the smoke generator but Bradley is very good with their warranty. I don't know what percentage of the people have trouble with their generators. It may be small. This site is honest and open about any problems and we work together to make the Bradley even better then what it is.

Brad

JJC

Hi Gimpy,

Welcome to the Forum!  I'm just echoing the above advice--you'll love how easy it to use the Bradley!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

ritzdeliman

Ditto to all above. Works really great for meat.

MallardWacker

Me not touch this. Me need no email bash again.  Me go back to hole.

Gimp,

What ever smoker you get have fun and make more friends.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...