• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Feels Like Winter Is Just Around The Corner

Started by devo, September 30, 2011, 07:34:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devo

45 °F
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers early this morning. Clearing this afternoon. Wind becoming north 30 km/h early this morning then light this afternoon. High 9. UV index 3 or moderate.
Went outside to take a picture of the fall colour's on my maple tree and apple tree but seems the wind last night knocked most of the leaves off.
Sure feels like winter is coming.  :P

beefmann

beautiful picture and yes it  is even cooling  off here in so cal and been cloudy as well and may get some rain over the weekend and first part of next  week.. yeahhhh

Tenpoint5

Your looking at it all wrong. Winter is not a bad thing. Winter is sausage making time and the best time to smoke some Cheese!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

OU812

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on September 30, 2011, 08:42:23 AM
Your looking at it all wrong. Winter is not a bad thing. Winter is sausage making time and the best time to smoke some Cheese!!

Along with hunttin season.  ;D

Caneyscud

Just what I was thinking - It's sausage time in TN!  However, gotta find room in the freezer - the folks brought me 30 links of Kreuz's finest!

Oh and you forgot about Lox - Yum!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Tenpoint5

Quote from: OU812 on September 30, 2011, 08:48:41 AM

Not this year for me!! Kinda got sidelined yesterday

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Ka Honu

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on September 30, 2011, 08:42:23 AMWinter is not a bad thing.

Spoken like a man who has no choice.  You expect anyone with even a lick of sense to actually believe that?

smoker pete

Quote from: devo on September 30, 2011, 07:34:26 AM
Sure feels like winter is coming.  :P

I know what you mean ... it's going to get down to 84ºF today  8) :( ::)

Click the Smokin Pig to visit Smokin' Pete's BBQ Bl

OU812

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on September 30, 2011, 09:06:47 AM
Quote from: OU812 on September 30, 2011, 08:48:41 AM

Not this year for me!! Kinda got sidelined yesterday

I'll send ya some.  ;)

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Ka Honu on September 30, 2011, 09:29:55 AM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on September 30, 2011, 08:42:23 AMWinter is not a bad thing.

Spoken like a man who has no choice.  You expect anyone with even a lick of sense to actually believe that?

Turtle I am about to make a believer out of a crotchety old turtle like yourself. In the winter when I gets cold I can always put more clothes on. But in the Summer when it gets Hot I can only strip down So Far (insert G-String image) and I am still Hot!!

ghost9mm

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on September 30, 2011, 01:34:24 PM
Quote from: Ka Honu on September 30, 2011, 09:29:55 AM

Turtle I am about to make a believer out of a crotchety old turtle like yourself. In the winter when I gets cold I can always put more clothes on. But in the Summer when it gets Hot I can only strip down So Far (insert G-String image) and I am still Hot!!

:D :D :D
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

Ka Honu

10.5 - Good try, but on the other flipper (so to speak), you aren't here and a surprisingly large number of lovely ladies are.  Watching them "adjust" their clothing requirements to suit the climate is one of my greatest pleasures, only occasionally blighted by some fat guy in a Speedo (from whom I can usually avert my eyes in time).