• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Got a surprise box

Started by Sailor, October 21, 2011, 07:27:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sailor

Yesterday I was in the field and my wife was gone.  Usually she is home making calls for me.  At any rate we missed the Postman and there was a notification in the mail box that there was a box that needed to be picked up today at the post office at 9am.

Wife wanted to know what sausage toys equipment I ordered.  Didn't order anything my dear I reply.  This morning I am in line at 9:30am to find out what had been sent to our humble household. 

I gets the box and reads who sent it and my heart starts to race.  Breaking the speed limit I drive back home to see what has been sent.

The Box

This box is from one of the most generous person that I know.  Words cannot describe the wonderful feeling of receiving a gift from this person.  If there every was a Christmas in October I have just experienced it.  I am truly Blessed to have so many wonderful friends on this forum.

The goodies that were sent to me

I have always wanted to try CT and now I have a chance.  I have been searching the stores in South Florida for some Soileau's without success and now I have a bottle.  Whoot.  Got some rib rub, brisket rub, snack stix casings, SS cloth bags and some special LJ sausage to try.

Rick (NEPAS) you are one of a kind.  Thank you so very much for the gift.  It means so much to me.

Jim

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

TTNuge

I saw the casings and the Carolina Treet and Rick's name was the first one to jump into my head.  Well done!

NePaSmoKer

Your welcome my friend.

Sent Via Smoke Signals

sparky1

thats some real nice stuff.  very cool partner.  i see some smoker time this weekend for ya.   rick is a very cool guy.  a good hearted man.  8)
26.75 OTG
18.5 WSM

FLBentRider

Sweet.

If you run out of Soileau's, shoot me a PM.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

OU812

Niiiiiiiice.

Your gonna have some gooood eats with them there goodies.

squirtthecat

jiggerjams

mikecorn.1

Nice looking box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

SiFumar

Surprise boxes are always the best!

muebe

Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)