• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

I Said I Smell Smoke

Started by NePaSmoKer, October 22, 2011, 04:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Yup right in front of the court house  ;D

Just a little festival going.

You going to eat or take pics  ;D

NePaSmoKer

At the Kellers Flea Mkt

Fresh made chicharonis  ;D

On the left is hot-n-spicy. Right is bacon  ;D

SiFumar

Oh those fresh chicharonis are the best!

Quarlow

"chicharonis" is that something like fried pork rinds?
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Quarlow

Rick you better move back to PA, cause if this kind of thing just pops up on a weekend you are going to die trying to keep up. But then again it sounds like you are in heaven already. LOL
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Wildcat

Rick,

Perhaps you should teach those folks how to properly display our Flag. They have it backwards.

Rick
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Sailor

Quote from: Wildcat on October 23, 2011, 05:44:53 AM
Rick,

Perhaps you should teach those folks how to properly display our Flag. They have it backwards.

Rick
Hard to say if the flag is mounted on a street.  If it is it may be displayed properly.  When hanging the flag over a street, hang it with the field of stars to the east (on a north-south street) or to the north (on an east-west street).  If it is not hung in this mannor then it is mounted to show distress.  I agree if it is mounted to show distress.  I have seen several flags being flown in distress and I am sure there will be many more flying that way.  Sorry for the rant.

That Rick is has a nose to find Q for sure  ;D

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.