• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

two books

Started by micman, November 15, 2011, 09:46:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

micman

Today I received the two books I ordered, 4th addition of Sausage Making by Rytek Kutas and Charcuterie by Michael Ruhlman.  After reading alot on here this forum and know some of the first book things are starting to make sense. Am excited to try some of these recipes and the procedures they suggest. :)

Mick

Sailor

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

squirtthecat

Yep!  I've got them as well!

jiggerjams

YheeeP!! I got them too. You know another of the many purchases that help keep this an inexpensive hobby  :o

Habanero Smoker

Those are good books. Now you should add Bruce Adell's Complete Sausage Book. It's a very good book with a variety of sausages, and recipes you can use the sausages in. Also I've learned to use less salt in my sausage making by using his book.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

OU812

Yepper,,,,,,,,,,,,got both of them also.

Sailor

If you happen to come across the "Great Sausage Receipt's" by NEPAS please grab a copy for me.  These are very rare!   I will pay shipping and handling.  :o

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

bundy

Is NEPAS like a trade mark? or shrine?

SiFumar

Quote from: bundy on November 15, 2011, 06:09:06 PM
Is NEPAS like a trade mark? or shrine?

I'm thinking both!  ;)

devo

Can you get these books as a E-Book ?

Bavind

Those are two of the books i picked up when i started doing sausage they are fantastic. I found another one that was good but not sure if anyone has seen it `The Best of Wurst`written by a local here in Calgary Brian Pay

Stickbowcrafter

Yep, part of the holy trinity of sausage books. Follow instructions and recipes to a "T" and you will have perfect product every time.

-Brian