• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Nepas Meets Sailor

Started by NePaSmoKer, November 26, 2011, 10:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hal4uk

Quote from: OU812 on November 26, 2011, 05:23:40 PM
Quote from: Quarlow on November 26, 2011, 03:38:09 PM
Quote from: rdevous on November 26, 2011, 02:51:02 PM

My friends.....we have triplets.....When I looked at the one in the yellow shirt.....I almost sprayed my desk and keyboard with an adult malt and hops beverage.  We even have the same 'stash!!!  I may require a DNA test at a later time.

Checkout my picture on twitter: @rdevous

Ray...the unclaimed and unwanted triplet!!!

I don't have a twitter acct. could you post this pic?

Whats twitter?  ::)
Just stop it! 
This is a family-friendly forum....
Dangit, you know what twatter is!
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

Sailor

It sure was fun to meet the NEPAS's.  What a fantastic couple!  Rick showed me his secret spice room and then asked me if I had a box.  Duh.....nope I don't got no box.  We all know that NEPAS has boxes and he proceeded to fill up a care package. 

Then he goes to his freezer and loads more stuff.

It was very difficult driving the 7 hrs home just thinking of the stuff in the cooler.  Got home and the first thing I did was to cut into the summer sausage.  I am here to testify that it is the best tasting summer sausage that I have had.  I have to get some bags as the smoke flavor is just outstanding compared to the fibrous casings.

Rick, thank you so very much for the hospitality and friendship you extended.  BTW just in case you are missing some receipts from your secret vault......I don't know nuttin bout it  :o

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

rdevous

Check out the new avatar picture.........guaranteed to keep roached away and little children awake at night...............

Ray

If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!