• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Care package from NEPAS

Started by Sailor, November 27, 2011, 08:40:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sailor

I posted this in the NEPAS meet Sailor thread but for some reason it does not show up.  Just wanted to show you all what a generous person Rick is.  It sure was fun to meet the NEPAS's.  What a fantastic couple!  Rick showed me his secret spice room and then asked me if I had a box.  Duh.....nope I don't got no box.  We all know that NEPAS has boxes and he proceeded to fill up a care package. 

Then he goes to his freezer and loads more stuff.

There were a couple of other bottles of stuff not shown them's a secret  ;D

It was very difficult driving the 7 hrs home just thinking of the stuff in the cooler.  Got home and the first thing I did was to cut into the summer sausage.  I am here to testify that it is the best tasting summer sausage that I have had.  I have to get some bags as the smoke flavor is just outstanding compared to the fibrous casings.

Rick, thank you so very much for the hospitality and friendship you extended.

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

OU812

Great score Jim!

I thought it was just me not bein able to see your post on the other thread.  ::)

pensrock

Rick and Chrystal are great people, nice score Sailor.

squirtthecat

Nice load!   That Starne's bottle has some miles on it...   ;D

mikecorn.1

Quote from: Sailor on November 27, 2011, 08:40:29 AM
I posted this in the NEPAS meet Sailor thread but for some reason it does not show up.  Just wanted to show you all what a generous person Rick is.  It sure was fun to meet the NEPAS's.  What a fantastic couple!  Rick showed me his secret spice room and then asked me if I had a box.  Duh.....nope I don't got no box.  We all know that NEPAS has boxes and he proceeded to fill up a care package. 

Then he goes to his freezer and loads more stuff.

There were a couple of other bottles of stuff not shown them's a secret  ;D

It was very difficult driving the 7 hrs home just thinking of the stuff in the cooler.  Got home and the first thing I did was to cut into the summer sausage.  I am here to testify that it is the best tasting summer sausage that I have had.  I have to get some bags as the smoke flavor is just outstanding compared to the fibrous casings.

Rick, thank you so very much for the hospitality and friendship you extended.
I saw it just fine on my iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike