• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Shame On DC

Started by NePaSmoKer, November 28, 2011, 12:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

SouthernSmoked

I agree...this is very sad indeed.

This administration has been in campaign mode for sometime now, while allowing special interest groups to dictate our lives.

As the article states....Luckett is not alone.

Rick, you said it best........

SHAME on DC!!!

SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

ACW3

They just don't get it!!!  They get elected by US and then forget to listen to US anymore.  So sad...

Art
MAK 2 Star (# 171)
Weber Kettle (old school charcoal)
KCBS CBJ
NCBS

Sailor

DC needs a house cleaning.  That goes for both parties too.  Term limits!  They serve us we don't serve them!  We The People was put in big letters for a reason! 

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

SiFumar

Quote from: Sailor on November 28, 2011, 04:15:00 PM
DC needs a house cleaning.  That goes for both parties too.  Term limits!  They serve us we don't serve them!  We The People was put in big letters for a reason!

Exactly!  What a fricking shame!

kickedback

Our Government is a joke and they have a serious disrespect for those who have put them there. It is truly sad they they put their political interests and party politics before the interests of the Nation. I hope something is done soon before this great country becomes only a memory.

car54

I don't think that I will vote for any incumbets. The moment they get elected their priority is to get relected.

3rensho

QuoteThey get elected by US and then forget to listen to US anymore.

They don't forget us it's just that the lobbyists and big business pay them a lot more than we do.  Been going on for 30 years or more.  No matter which party, politicians are owned lock, stock and barrel by big money.
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

La Quinta

I agree...but god help us...there was an artticle in the New York Times (i think) saying that that this president makes Jimmy Carter look like a freakin genius...I lived in Florida when Carter and Castro decided to let the crooks and nuts out of Cuba and Carter gave them safe haven. I am seriously scared for our country if this president stays in power...

I do not believe everything I read...but we are so in trouble...We are the greatest nation and this guy is tossing it down the crapper...and Congress is inept...(no disrespect to our foreign friends)

Dingy Harry has to go so we can get something done...have you been to Searchlight NV? I have...
Well...let's just say I get him now...

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: La Quinta on November 29, 2011, 12:39:14 AM
I agree...but god help us...there was an artticle in the New York Times (i think) saying that that this president makes Jimmy Carter look like a freakin genius...I lived in Florida when Carter and Castro decided to let the crooks and nuts out of Cuba and Carter gave them safe haven. I am seriously scared for our country if this president stays in power...

I do not believe everything I read...but we are so in trouble...We are the greatest nation and this guy is tossing it down the crapper...and Congress is inept...(no disrespect to our foreign friends)

Dingy Harry has to go so we can get something done...have you been to Searchlight NV? I have...
Well...let's just say I get him now...

HAHA

I been to Searchlight....lemme count...1-2-1-2-1-2.......Like 2 times  :o

beefmann

it is a shame that our fighting men and  women including  those in reserve have to deal with issues like this, it is really  sad that he fights for our freedom and when released he has  no job to go to