• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Assailant fall

Started by MidKnightRider, December 02, 2011, 05:32:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MidKnightRider

Just had to share this photo.
"A Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever."John Adams
The Big Easy
OBS
ProQ Smoke Gererator
Little Chief Front Loader
Chair-Broil Electric Smoker
Thermos Gas Grill
http://www.susanminor.org/forums/index.php
BBQ Evangelist

3rensho

Sorry to hear about the marine.  It's nice when a scumbag gets what's due, or at least a down payment on what is due.  Must have high curbs in that part of the country  ;D ;D
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

SamuelG

What a bad slip and fall!😄😄😄

It a shame he didn't fall twice.

SamuelG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SamuelG

iceman

I'm calling DOT right away to make sure we get some of those curbs installed around our town!!!  :o  ;D  ;)

viper125

Well like my son the Marine says" Screw with the best, you die like the rest"  So I think he is very lucky! After all them boys aren't trained to just injure!
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

Mr Walleye

Not to make light of the Marine being stabbed but I just about fell out of my chair when I read this!

Sometimes justice shows up in the oddest places. He got his just reward, certainly something he'll remember better than anything the court would give him.

Like I always say... "Ya play with fire, Ya get burned!"  ;)

Imagine, slipping off a curb, clearly he needs to pay more attention to what he's doing.  ;D

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

beefmann

that  scum bag got  what  he deserved,,, a fall and broken bones

OldHickory

Those high curbs --- and the Marines --- are there for our protection. Oh yes.  Would like some of those high curbs around here.  Glad to know the Marine wasn't seriously hurt.
Bradley DS4 with Auber PID and dual element mod
Char-Broil SRG
Weber kettle with rotisserie
Charmglow 5 burner with rotisserie pgg
Pit Barrel Smoker

We the people own this United States Of America,and the Constitution is our owners manual.