• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

HaPpY NeW YeAr!!!

Started by SmokinMoe, January 01, 2006, 12:44:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmokinMoe

Hey guys and any gals,
Happy New Year!!! Hope this New Year brings good health, new friendships, reconciliation if needed, prosperity and more time to smoke (in the Bradley, of course)
What is everyone's plans for tonight?
We just had a steak dinner and are hanging out here. With 3 kids, it isn't worth driving around with the drunks and hard to get a sitter.  Oh well, it won't always be like this.
"If I have to cook, I might as well watch it all go up in smoke!"

nsxbill

Just two of us here in California.  Probably throw some strips in the Reveo, grill them up.  A small baked potato and little Merlot.  Have to get up at 0400hrs for work (OT is hard to turn down at 2.5x rate)!  Nothing fancy here.  I hope the New Year brings some reconciliation for me!

Glad to see you posting Michelle!  Happy New Year!

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

IKnowWood

Happy New year folks.

Nothing special here.  Here we are enjoying close family and goign to bed early.  5Yr old is asleep since 8:30 and all is quiet.  Close to 9:30 now and I am alone re-watching Star Wars Episode I

Tomorrow afternoon we are re-warming up some T-Shirt ham, Blue Mac'n'Cheese and Green Beans.

Have a good safe one....

The Medina's in Maryland's Eastern Shore
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

Oldman

We stayed home. Tomarrow going to Mother's for a New Years get to together.

Cheers all~~!

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

thostorey

We stayed home too. My Son, his wife, two youngsters aged nine and five and <b>two</b> 11-week old Lab puppies are visiting for a couple of days. Pandemonium reins supreme[:)][|)] This morning the kitchen (read dog run)  was up to our ears in you-know-what! Times like these keep us young[:D]

A happy and prosperous New Year to y'all from the 'wet coast'.

Tom in Qualicum Beach

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

stayed home also, set alarm for 11:55 went outside 12:05 back in bed. today the 1st of to a wedding, HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL [;)]