• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

A Party Invite

Started by NePaSmoKer, December 16, 2011, 11:43:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Wife and I got invited to a white elephant gift exchange party tonight.

Got a cheese tray made.

Last of the Hukki, ring and cotto.

And wife made a cake.

TMB

Where is my invite?   ;)   
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

sparky1

i didn't a invite either.   :'(
26.75 OTG
18.5 WSM

ACW3

I thought your bride would have made a penguin cake!

Art
MAK 2 Star (# 171)
Weber Kettle (old school charcoal)
KCBS CBJ
NCBS

Ka Honu

I have a recipe for elephant stew in case you win.

pensrock

I have no idea what a white elephant gift exchange party is. But there are some good eats there.  :)

mikecorn.1

I'm sure I could google it, but what does white elephant party mean. I know you bring gifts and exchange them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

pikeman_95

Rick

Those treats look so great. I could get lost in that cheese plate alone

KC

Keymaster

White elephant is fun until somebody steals the gift you really wanted and you cant steal it back ;D We have played this game every year at christmas or Eve every year for 25 years with the family. Fun stuff!!!

SiFumar

Mmmmm all looks good! Have fun!

OU812

Ive never seen an white elephant.  ;D

But the eats look gooood.

devo

Quote from: OU812 on December 17, 2011, 07:57:39 PM
Ive never seen an white elephant.  ;D

But the eats look gooood.

My dad had pink elephant ice cubes he used to put in people drinks. Never found that funny till now that you mentioned white elephants  ;D

viper125

Quote from: Keymaster on December 16, 2011, 05:51:03 PM
White elephant is fun until somebody steals the gift you really wanted and you cant steal it back ;D We have played this game every year at christmas or Eve every year for 25 years with the family. Fun stuff!!!

Just what is a white elephant party? My daughters inlaws do something like that but I really didn't understand how. What is the rules and how do you play.
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

Shasta bob

Quote from: viper125 on December 18, 2011, 08:50:19 AM
Quote from: Keymaster on December 16, 2011, 05:51:03 PM

Just what is a white elephant party? My daughters inlaws do something like that but I really didn't understand how. What is the rules and how do you play.

is a white  elephant gift exchange one that you echange gifts that are more trouble than their worth? that is how we do it . the gift i exchange is a photo of myself, i'm sure they dont want the gift it is large 11"x17" want one?  Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 ea. Bradley - OBS
Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Temp Test Intelligent Thermometer
Weber Gensis BBQ
Weber Baby Q
Smoke from thermoworks
Blackstone 4 burner

viper125

O I know they trade off more then once. I think all presents are suppose to be nice. But you know I have a mouse problem when it gets cold some times in the attic... Maybe a 11 x 17 might come in handy!  LOL
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.