• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

My latest bargain

Started by Flyboyandre, December 28, 2011, 02:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flyboyandre

What do you guys think? Open box display model from Cabelas for $76 minus an additonal $10 in club points. My wife said "if you can get one of your forum buddies to endorse your bargain I won't won't give you 0 about it"

TestRocket

Well tell that fine woman of yours to stand down and just wait and see what kind of good eats you will be creating with that thing-a-ma-jig! Then go hide and search the internet for something good to use it for!  ;D

Keymaster

I would have snagged that up in a second, wish I would have got to casmellas 10 minutes before you cause you'd be lookin at my Reveo instead of me lookin at yours ;D

ghost9mm

You definitely got a really good deal on that bad boy, I've seen them for a heck of lot more then what you paid...heck of a deal...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

squirtthecat

If you don't like it I'll gladly pay you plus shipping to me!!

KyNola

Are you 0ting me?  Probably the biggest deal I have seen on this Forum in a while!  Awesome awesome awesome.  I have one of those and love it.

Thomas DeWitt

I just paid 300 for a used one on Ebay so I would say awesome bargain.
Spent many years home brewing.  Now taking my passion to Smoking and Barbequing.

Flyboyandre

Tumbling some chicken now  ;D Seems to work great.
Gotta love the Bargain Cave :)

Flyboyandre

Wife endorsed :)

squirtthecat

Winner!

Anything that you would normally marinate overnight, can be done in 20 minutes or so with the Reveo. 
Just make sure you have a good tight seal before tumbling... (don't ask me how I know that  :o)

Now you can start on 3+ pound batches of Blazin' Pistachios!

KyNola

One bit of info.  If you are doing chicken and the marinade has a highly acidic base to it you may want to consider tumbling for a lesser amount of time.  Sometimes a highly acidic marinade can cause chicken to get mushy if tumbled too long.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: KyNola on December 29, 2011, 07:38:35 AM
One bit of info.  If you are doing chicken and the marinade has a highly acidic base to it you may want to consider tumbling for a lesser amount of time.  Sometimes a highly acidic marinade can cause chicken to get mushy if tumbled too long.

Ya aint kidding either

beefmann

ArnieM

How come I never find deals like that?  Nice find!
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

KyNola

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on December 29, 2011, 01:31:12 PM
Quote from: KyNola on December 29, 2011, 07:38:35 AM
Ya aint kidding either
That's 'cause I learned it from you! ;)