• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Is it wrong to be jealous of your kid's?

Started by Sailor, January 02, 2012, 06:52:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sailor

Our daughter just moved into a another home that gives them more space.  It has a pool and my wife fell in love with the pool.  Yes we have had pools in the past and I used the pool everyday.  Get out the hose and clean it, check chemicals, work on the pump then go inside where it is cool.  ;D  So, I am not so in love with the pool part but the outside patio has a BBQ kitchen that I am just green with envy.  It has hot and cold running water (good for cleaning my sausage making gear) a built in grill (good for testing new recipes).  Beer fridge (don't have to walk to the garage as much).  Nice counter area (can spread out).  My SIL is not interested in smoking or making sausage (what is wrong with him?).  Wife is ready to move so I told her, you find a house that has your pool we will do the deal but it has to have an outside kitchen so I can do my sausage, smoking and prep.  :o

I am so green with envy with this. 

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

squirtthecat

A Kirby Cannon would look nice out there....... ;D

kickedback

That would be great to have. I've been thinking of building a big shed or something to set up all my stuff in. The garage isn't the best place because of an outdoor cat. Have to clean up prior to doing much. The house kitchen doesn't work because my wife is always moving my stuff around and can't ever find anything. God love her!