• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Tater's been busy

Started by Tater, January 09, 2012, 04:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tater

Tried some hillbilly bacon and Canadian bacon this week.

After the cure and an overnight dry in the fridge

First one out of the smoker.

Dinner rolls for Christmas day.  I also smoked up a prime rib but didn't get pictures.

New years day pork butt.

Sourdough and 10 pounds of fresh Polish

Cold smoked New Yorks with Jan's rub.

I love my Bradley!

ghost9mm

U da man tater, darn that all looks super good, y'all be eatin some real good viddles..really like the looks of that bread..
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

SouthernSmoked

You have been a very busy tater tot! ;D

Everything looks awesome!!
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

Scotty Dog

First thing I did was check your profile to see how far a drive I have to make to come eat some of that.  Great job and please stop with the sensory overload.  One great picture a day is all I can handle right now.  I loaned my smoker to a friend tonight.  I miss it already.

pikeman_95

Tater
You are one busy guy and it all looks so good. Did you make that sausage. They look very professional. If I get up in your neck of the woods I will look you up and you can do the same. I have never made Canadian bacon but what you made there would make me want to give it a try.

Kirby

Tater

Yes Kerby, I made the sausage.  My lovely wife helps me do the stuffing.  That's why they look so uniform.  I showed her your tip on pinching the casing as they are filling.  It makes all the difference!  I owe a lot to the pros on this forum.  Thanks guys and gals!