Bought some new shades

Started by devo, January 03, 2012, 05:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devo

Reviews seem to good and some youtube vids I have seen for them seem to be pretty good so I picked a pair up off of e-bay. Hopefully I can get some good ice fishing video's this winter.  8)

i-KAM XTREME incorporates an advanced mobile video recorder into a lightweight pair of glasses. Whether it's your children's latest ball game, a downhill ski run or a fishing trip, now outdoor enthusiasts of all kinds have a hands-free way to record what they see and play it back for future enjoyment.

i-KAM XTREME offers completely wireless operation, with no cords or battery packs required. It has a digital camera incorporated into the frame with 4 GB of built-in memory for up to 2 hours of recording. The glasses will also accept a Micro SD card for an additional 8 GB of memory. The integral microphone captures all the sounds to go along with the video.

The glasses can be hooked directly to a PC with the supplied USB cable to view the video, or when using the Micro SD card, it can be inserted into a card reader to watch footage.

Each pair of i-KAM XTREME glasses comes with two sets of interchangeable, impact-resistant lenses in clear and polarized black to use in all lighting conditions. The frame Realtree AP Camouflaged. A hard bodied carrying case, cleaning cloth, AC adapter and instruction manual are also included.

Available separately is a car charger that allows you to plug your glasses into a standard car outlet and charge them on the road. Charger has a 2.5-foot cord.

Specs:

Product Size: 170 x 160 x 40mm (folded)
    Physical Weight: 1.4 oz
    Speed Read: Read - 700kbs / Write - 500kbs
    USB: 2.0 (HS) PC / Mac Connection (no driver needed)
    Power Supply: Embedded 550mAh Li-polymer Rechargeable Battery
    Power Duration: 2.5-3 hours
    Power Adaptor: 5V DC/ 500mAh
    Memory: Built in 4GB, Max 8GB, Supports Max 8GB Micro SD card
    Resolution: 736 x 480 PlayBack Resolution
    Video Format: AVI
    Audio: Mono
    Recording Speed: 25 fps
    Working Temp: 23F - 104F Storage Temp: -4F - 176F
    LED Indicators: Recording and Battery Status
    Features:
    Reset Button
    Audio Microphone
    3.0 Mega Pixel Pinhole CMOS Digital Video Camera
    2 Sets of Quality Interchangeable Lenses (colors Clear/Polarized Black)
    Easy PC/Mac USB Connection (no driver needed)
    Easy 1-Button Operation Supports Micro SD Cards (up to 8 GB)
    4 GB Built in Memory (Approx. 2 hours of video)
    Patent Pending
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8xTtFZzsW8&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fcm1W-S1Go&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AVvx2u0Tgw&feature=player_embedded

ArnieM

Unfortunately, when using the micro SD card, you can't see out of your left eye  :D
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

devo

Thats OK ...i'm blind in one eye and can't see out the other  ;)

OU812

Hold your head still!

We tried some similar to those and you would be surprised how much you move your head around with out thinking about it.

Just sayin.  ;D

La Quinta

Those are toatally groovey...seriously...smart glasses that are great looking...kool...