• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

FRAGILE

Started by OU812, February 13, 2012, 09:44:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hal4uk

Ok...  I gotta share this FIRST-HAND experience...

Now, keep in mind...
Every Christmas, my lovely bride gets cards for the mailman, paper boy, etc... --- including nice GIFT CARDS to places like Friday's/Chili's...

ANYHOW...
One day last summer, there was a lot going on at the house, and lots of cars/trucks in the driveway.  My plumber (or someone else with a work truck) parked where they were "obstructing the mail box".  Mind you, this was a one-time thing...

The postman pulls up, parks in the middle of the cul-de-sac, and proceeds to fill out a form documenting this apparent blasphemy, and then gets out of his Jeep and walks to the mailbox to leave us this form ---  HE PUTS THE FORM IN THE MAILBOX --- with a highly detailed explanation of why he can't deliver our mail.

I could understand if this was a "regular/ongoing problem"... BUT...
What a J@ck-@ss...

After consulting the Lord, I refrained from popping a .357 in his writing finger, but he sure as heck didn't get a Christmas card.

No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

OU812

I know exactly what your talkin about Hal.

Our post man will leave a formal note in our mail box stating he couldnt deliver a package because "Dogs at large"

Theres 5 fricken vehicles in the drive!

I've told him many times just pull in and honk, heck he dont even need to honk, the dogs let me know if someone is on our property.

By the way all the vehicles are parked off to the side so you can pull in and turn around at the end of my drive, which is over 100 yards long.

He dont even fricken try,,,,,,,I've watched many times.

By the way,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no Christmas cards or goodies for him either.

hal4uk

Well, the important thing, is that we respect his "RIGHT" to a big fat pension at our expense.
Click, drop, click, drop...
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

OU812

Quote from: hal4uk on February 14, 2012, 08:04:52 PM
Well, the important thing, is that we respect his "RIGHT" to a big fat pension at our expense.
Click, drop, click, drop...

And retire at 34 with full benefits!