• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Old Mother Nature Just Was Not Finished With Us

Started by devo, February 27, 2012, 05:33:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devo

Supposed to have been just 3-5 inches of snow, woke up this morning to over a foot.  :o
Its all good....time for a snowmachine ride.

devo

Need a shovel to get to the shovel...WOW!!!

Don't think I will be using the gasser today  ::)

Or the hotub  ???

Keymaster

Canada =cold A$$ northern air dictates attitutudes :D
Just made that up on the fly 8)
Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk

NePaSmoKer

pensrock

Mother Nature is a WIMP! I never even fired up the snow thrower this year.  >:(

Tenpoint5

Quote from: pensrock on February 27, 2012, 07:35:09 AM

Pens she might have one last trick up her sleeve this year for you. Sounds like a good snow maker is heading your way. Besides what you drying bout any who? you still broke from them surgeries just like I is. I am glad we haven't had any snow. Don't own a snow thrower here any more.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

dman4505

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on February 27, 2012, 08:02:12 AM
Quote from: pensrock on February 27, 2012, 07:35:09 AM

Pens she might have one last trick up her sleeve this year for you. Sounds like a good snow maker is heading your way. Besides what you drying bout any who? you still broke from them surgeries just like I is. I am glad we haven't had any snow. Don't own a snow thrower here any more.

x2
You don't mess with Mother Nature

Don
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."

The Man's Prayer: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

thirtydaZe

yuck.

i think if it snows here again, i'll be a bit on the upset side of things.

DBS 6 Rack
Auber PID 1202 Dual Probe
Yoder Cheyenne 16

iceman

I've had my fill of snow. We are less than a foot away from an all time record snow fall here in Knik.  >:(  ;D

Sam3

We've been real lucky here on the East Coast this year.  So far....
I'm sure we're gonna get one good Nor'easter before April.  :P

TedEbear

We've had one of the mildest winters on record - both in snowfall and average daily temps.  A welcome relief but spring isn't officially here yet.

hal4uk

Quote from: TedEbear on February 29, 2012, 05:25:20 PM
We've had one of the mildest winters on record - both in snowfall and average daily temps.  A welcome relief but spring isn't officially here yet.
Same here. 
Might be speaking too soon, but...
Light fuse...  fizzzzzz..  dud.  Pffffffffffffffffffffft!!!
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

pensrock

QuoteBesides what you drying bout any who? you still broke from them surgeries just like I is. I am glad we haven't had any snow. Don't own a snow thrower here any more.
Yep, I know one thing now. I would get the wrists operated on if I had it to do over but NOT the elbows. I'm still having problems with them. Then my left wing has been killing me since before Thanksgiving and my insurance will not allow me to get an MRI, they want me to got to four weeks of PT before considering and MRI. I got back to work before Xmas for seven days and have been laid off since. Bad part is they have younger people still working, I got 20 years in that place and this is how they treat me. It SUC@S! Now I would be willing to try PT but I have to pay $40 per visit times 3 visits a week times four weeks. Being laid off and paying for Cobra insurance eats up my unemployment pay. So PT is not going to happen. As much as I HATE to think about it, I may have to consider disability, both shoulders bad, bad back and neck. Heck I'm not sure I could even do my job if called back. I guess I really do not know what to do at this point. OH well, enough complaining I'm still mad at Mother Nature for wimping out on winter this year.

Tenpoint5

Shouldn't all of that fall under workmans comp?
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

pensrock

We do not know what is wrong with the shoulder, I was off work with the elbow surgeries when it happened. So I do not see how I can claim it as workers comp. even though the elbows were WC.