Jerky Blaster

Started by NePaSmoKer, January 20, 2012, 07:48:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

So my wife goes to Wally and comes home with this. Says here i thought you would like this.

For $14.99 ya cant beat it.

Jerky time  ;D

mikecorn.1

Cool. That's what I need to start of with. Wally world here I come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

NePaSmoKer

Just to give you a look at how big the tube is.

mikecorn.1

Good enough for me. I have nothing. You guys drive me nuts when y'all post all those pics of sticks, sausage, jerky. :) :D
I would love to make something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

pensrock

Did you tell her you really do not need it cause you have one you hook to the sink when shes not around?  ;) ;D ;D ;D

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: pensrock on January 20, 2012, 09:29:41 AM
Did you tell her you really do not need it cause you have one you hook to the sink when shes not around?  ;) ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D

She knows that already.

nasels

Maybe I should have saved the extra $25 i spent on the LEM Cannon and the additional $12.99 for the 3/8 tube.

Barnhart Kid

Thanks, I'm a new guy and now I know exactly where to start. I have been making whole muscle jerky and want to try this method also.
Barnhart Kid.

slowpoke

I always use my electric meat slicer.This year for christmas the wife gets me the same gun.Let us know how it works.If it's no good I got the receipt.enough said ;D
If your looking back at the things you missed,You won't know what hit you.

laserdoc

I have the jerky cannon from LEM. I love it!!! I had 5 deer in the freezer and most is ground. This is the way to make jerky. It is just like a caulk gun. It lays out a perfect ribbon of ground on the frog mats. I will smoke it for about 3 hours and it is done.
The only way to make jerky now!!