• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Bears in Canada

Started by Keymaster, March 10, 2012, 07:37:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keymaster

This is wonderful and the audio is hilarious!  Enjoy.
(The link to this is at the bottom of the page.  The park is named after the Algonquin Indians.)

This clip is great for animal lovers and young children -- Momma Bear and her three very young cubs in the wild of northern Ontario, Canada. Humane wildlife experts taking a winter bear census right in the hibernation dens.  You'll love this, besides the cute precious 6 week old baby bears (eyes still closed) the guy (Rick Mercer) has some of the funniest lines.  This is a special video of retagging a mommy bear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=vJRDpTUIrJI&vq=medium

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

northof60girl

When I was in Kuwait I watched a bear give birth in her den. If you google lily the bear on google or Facebook there is info on her. I think her cub has now had babies too. I love good wildlife moments!!
Thanks for sharing.

ghost9mm

Really Nice...Thank You for sharing...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

muebe

Thanks Key! My 3 year daughter really enjoyed seeing the baby cubs :)
Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

beefmann

JZ

That was very cool and funny. My 4 yr old grandson and wife both loved it.

We see lots of black bears on our property and have not yet come across an aggressive one. Some run when they us and others just don't seem to pay too much attention to us and go about their business.

Thanks for posting the link.

SiFumar

To cute!  Really enjoyed it thanks!