• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Oven ribs just eeee. This forum is great.

Started by nodak, February 13, 2006, 04:40:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nodak

I'm sold again and again on my smoker!!!!  Was working late Friday night and my wife did some ribs slow in the oven and boy were we disappointed.  I've only did ribs once in my smoker but boy were they much better, except for the timing.  Didn't get done til 9:30PM.  But I now know they were definitely worth waiting for.  I was actually disappointed when I got home and seen she had used the baby loinback ribs I was saving in the freezer.  But was hungry and thought what the heck, until I took one bite.  She agreed mine in the smoker were much better.

Everything I've smoked, with the exception of one of the butts that was so-so, has exceeded my expectations.  But only because of the great advice from you.  THANKS!!!!!!!

Now don't take this personal!  I only came to this forum as she told me to look online for help.  I kind of watched for a couple of weeks before I joined.  First time I ever joined a forum or anything like this.  I thought you all were possessed w/smoking and kind of wacko for the smoke or why else would you all be so goo-goo over smoking.  Unfortunately I'm now (hate to admit this) like you all and I am a normal guy(I think).  I keep trying to absorb in all your talent, so everytime I'm at my desk, I check the site to break-up the paper work.  I think she sometimes thinks I spend too much time checking out this forum, Except for when I smoke and it turns out finger licking good.  Spring will be here soon and I'll be lucky to get time to smoke once in awhile, much less the opportunity to sit at my desk and check the computer out.

I can't believe Bradley doesn't seem to care about this forum for all the BS it has sold.  I know without your help my smoker would only get used for deer sausage and sticks.  And if they didn't turn out my BS would be sitting on the very top shelf collecting dust.

Again thanks, I can't believe how much I rely on this forum(you all) for help and advice.

Thanks again,
From what I hope is still a normal guy[?]

<font color="red">EDIT
PS  
Again no offense, but if I was a more accomplished smoker I wouldn't be visiting this site very often as it's a pain in the a$$.  Great some of you old timers struggle threw to help us.  But like Olds said it's a community here and it's people like him and you that make it that way.  It Posted twice and I only hit the button once, timed me out and took me a few trys to get back on[V][:(!]</font id="red">

"If you're not living on the edge, You're taking up way too much room, so get the he-- out of my way."

Oldman

nodak I've made my decision. Look for the posting.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!