• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Prayers Your Way

Started by NePaSmoKer, May 15, 2012, 04:49:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikecorn.1

Sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

sjmcdowall

Condolences -- it's hard to lose a father and a friend.  Our wishes go to you and your family.

/Steve

RossP

Aaron I am very sorry for your loss, you and your family are in our prayers.

Ross
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

sparky1

i am truely sorry for your lost.  i was very close to my father-in-law also (john).  he passed 4 years ago.  i was closer to my father n law then my own dad.  when he passed i got a koi fish tattoo to remember him by.  when i got married 30 years ago in reno my wife kicked me out of my room so she and the rest of the girls could get ready.  ok, i went to the bar.  my FIL got kicked out of his room too and he came down to the bar also.  well, our ladies had to come get us because for the last 3 hours we were having martinis by the pitcher.  i will never forget that.  neither will my wife.  i didn't get in trouble either.  her dad got me tipsy.  at least thats the story we go by.  plz tell your wife i'm sorry for her loss. 
26.75 OTG
18.5 WSM

FLBentRider

Our condolences and prayers are with you in this time of loss.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

pensrock

I'm very sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

squirtthecat

RIP.  They are back together in a better place now..

Keymaster

Quote from: sparky1 on May 15, 2012, 05:03:31 PM
i am truely sorry for your lost.  i was very close to my father-in-law also (john).  he passed 4 years ago.  i was closer to my father n law then my own dad.  when he passed i got a koi fish tattoo to remember him by.  when i got married 30 years ago in reno my wife kicked me out of my room so she and the rest of the girls could get ready.  ok, i went to the bar.  my FIL got kicked out of his room too and he came down to the bar also.  well, our ladies had to come get us because for the last 3 hours we were having martinis by the pitcher.  i will never forget that.  neither will my wife.  i didn't get in trouble either.  her dad got me tipsy.  at least thats the story we go by.  plz tell your wife i'm sorry for her loss.
Thank you so much guys, it means a lot!!! I got married in reno, spike is closer to me than my own dad, We got sheet face many a times together but that was years ago. Sounds like were livin the American dream together sparky ;) And we both got BBQ's cept you make better rib than me ;)
Thank you so much for all your prayers and good will, it is taken with sincere gratitude and empathy. I showed a close friend this thread today and she was very amazed. Just shead a tear, this forum is the Best and if I can ever help anyone just ask and I will do my best :)

OU812

My condolences to you and your family Aaron.

Remember the good times.

GusRobin

sorry for your loss, our prayers and condolences are offered to you and your family.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

viper125

Sorry for your loss! Prayers going out for all of you!
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

hal4uk

Sorry to hear the news, Key.
I like the pic.  Looks like a great, easy-going kinda guy.
Remember the good times.
Awrighten.
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby