• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

IT IS OFFICAL

Started by Oldman, February 28, 2006, 10:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Folk about 5 minutes back I recieved the Offical Word.  I have been awarded the Raytheon Contract in the amount of $286,950.00 per year for 3 years. With addons it should be around one million dollars... Now this is the biggest contract for carpet maintenance I've ever seen to date.

*Me thinks I'm going to have a morning Brandy* Hopefully it will calm me down so I stop shaking.
Olds

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

icerat4

Now you can buy the upgraded six rack bs.Congrates to ya old timer.

Arcs_n_Sparks

Guess they changed the law in Florida to where there is now 30 hours in a day. I suspect Oldman will be on the chat for 10 nanoseconds, then fall asleep.[8D]

Arcs_n_Sparks

IKnowWood

For now, congrats.

Hope to talk / chat again some day.  I am sure the iniital rush will be tough to find the resources, schedule and plan.  But once that is done you will be having a ball.

IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

Oyènkwara

That's awesome Old's!!! Congratulations![:D]

Tom

manxman

Well done Olds.[;)]

You planning a celebration? Perhaps you should treat yourself to one of the new BS's coming out soon![}:)]

Manxman.
Manxman

Phone Guy

Can I get an application for employment? [;)]

nsxbill

Raye,

Congratulations.  This kind of contract is the one you have been looking for, but remember your sweetie at home, and make sure you have enough time left in the day to have time for some "me" time that is the benefit of working so hard.  Hire good help and take on the supervisor role.  I hope the success allows you time to do the things you love to do.

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

iceman

I'm very happy for you Raye. Glad we had a chance to chat before hand because it looks like your going to be real busy for some time to come. I need one of those contracts so I can keep the plane payments coming in![:D] I'll have a cold one and a toast to you.[;)]

BigSmoker

Well done Olds[:D][8D].

Jeff

Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

gpsmoker

Congratulations!! What excellent news! I will definately have a toast of  my oldest Cognac in your honor sir.

When its brown it's cookin'. When its black it's done!
When it's brown its cooking....when its black its done!

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven

ChefBill

Congratulations Raye, You did good. Proves that you knew what you were doing.[:D]

ChefBill
If you can eat it, you can smoke it.
If you can eat it, Then You can smoke it

Oldman

Thanks all.. I'm still in a fog over this. My mind is going 900 MPH over it. The what to do next stuff... is running around in my brain   like a kid on his first date. Phew Fun Fun Till Your Daddy takes your T-Bird away... I go tomorrow to sign some more papers.. wow this has really made me wish I was 20 years younger.... then again 20 years ago I would have blowen this deal.....

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

nodak

Congrats

"If you're not living on the edge, You're taking up way too much room, so get the he-- out of my way."

jaeger

<font color="red"><font size="3">Congratulations Olds!!!</font id="size3"></font id="red">

<font size="2"><b>Doug</b></font id="size2">