• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Where do u guys store your smoker ??

Started by SNIPERS215, July 07, 2012, 09:01:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SNIPERS215

Just got my smoker and was wondering where you all stored it when you weren't using it ?? My wife suggested the shed. But i was a bit apprehensive. I was worried the gas Smell from cans and lawn equipment would somehow taint the inside of it.

So where to put it ??
Thanks.  8)
YOUR BIGGEST ADVERSARY... HIDES IN THE MIRROR

kelpiedg

I have mine on a covered patio. Some on here have built or bought little sheds.  There is some pretty ingenious builds.

Shasta bob

Mine is on a cart and rolled into the garage when not in use ;D
2 ea. Bradley - OBS
Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Temp Test Intelligent Thermometer
Weber Gensis BBQ
Weber Baby Q
Smoke from thermoworks
Blackstone 4 burner

mikecorn.1

In my garage. Like stated above, you can leave it outside completely covered. Or you can build a small storage unit for it. You can also buy something to put it in. Some leave the smoke generator outside with no problems.

Edit: yeah, what Shasta said above for me too  ;D. I built one out of spare 2x4 and plywood
Mike

Sailor

I used to carry the Bradley to the garage after every smoke and then back out to the patio.  That lasted for about 6 months then it stayed on the patio.  I have a covered and screened in patio.  No snow in South Florida.  For my Birthday the kids and grandkids got me a Bradley cover so it don't have to stay naked anymore  :o

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

TedEbear

Mine stays in my walkout basement.  When it's time to use it I just carry it out the door about 15 ft to the lower patio. Not heavy at all, especially if I have the smoke generator detached.

SiFumar

Under covered patio.  Only put in garage when going out of town...don't want anyone taking it!

pensrock

Mine has been one the back porch since the day it was delivered. the porch has a roof so I have had no problems.

Quarlow

Mine stays right in my kitchen so it won't get lonely. Plus we get to smell the smoke scent which we love. I just carry it out to the table on the deck when in use.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.