• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

I went outside....

Started by Tenpoint5, July 07, 2012, 08:33:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

I went outside, I looked up and low and behold the sky was BLUE
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

3rensho

Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

kelpiedg

We are sort of blue also, smoke not so bad today.

TedEbear

The last few weeks I haven't needed my smoker to cook something outdoors.  Today is supposed to be the last day of triple digit temps for at least the next 10 days, after 11 days in a row and 7 record-breaking highs.  90 degrees on Monday will probably feel cold.

mikecorn.1

Quote from: TedEbear on July 07, 2012, 10:45:47 AM
The last few weeks I haven't needed my smoker to cook something outdoors.  Today is supposed to be the last day of triple digit temps for at least the next 10 days, after 11 days in a row and 7 record-breaking highs.  90 degrees on Monday will probably feel cold.
Yeah, you better get at least a windbreaker for Monday. ;) ;D
We had the same stuff here 104* was the highest. With the high humidity to go with it, it's plain miserable. It's a crisp 95* today :o

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

iceman

WOW!! You folks are cooking down there. It hit a whopping 50 f in Prudhoe Bay today.
Hope it cools a bit for you guys soon.

KyNola

107 in far Western KY.  Humidity picked up to make it even more comfortable. :P

Tenpoint5

Quote from: iceman on July 07, 2012, 05:30:31 PM
WOW!! You folks are cooking down there. It hit a whopping 50 f in Prudhoe Bay today.
Hope it cools a bit for you guys soon.

Yeah but at 50 in Prudhoe Bay you guys are running around in T-shirts. Last I heard Nepas was looking for a G-string again it was so hot!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

pensrock

Man I cannot say how much I HATE HOT weather! I'm ready for winter, the sooner the better.  >:(

mikecorn.1

Quote from: pensrock on July 08, 2012, 06:49:24 AM
Man I cannot say how much I HATE HOT weather! I'm ready for winter, the sooner the better.  >:(
I'm the opposite. I don't mind hot. I don't like working in the cold. It's hard to move around when you got so much stuff on trying to keep warm. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

Quarlow

Quote from: pensrock on July 08, 2012, 06:49:24 AM
I am with you Pens, last week I was sick of rain. The weekend has been hot and I have had enough heat thank you.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

sparky1

i don't like hot.  give me the cool breeze coming of the ocean on the beach anytime.  that could just be the old hippie surfer in me.   8)
26.75 OTG
18.5 WSM