• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Cco 2/504 PIR On CBS

Started by NePaSmoKer, July 05, 2012, 05:21:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

We can't get them home soon enough.

Rick
The National Guard is stepping in and taking over everything on the Memorial I told you about. They will be burying him in Ft. Louis on July 28th and the Memorial here will be Aug 4th.

Here is what I have been discussing with Nepas

One of our Fallen Hero's Sgt Michael Ristau http://www.mocomm.com/army/wordpress/?p=1457
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

pensrock

QuoteHe is in process of turning in gear now for re deploy back home.

Great news Rick. Sure will be great when they all return home. Dustin is a great kid and I know how proud you are and should be. Loved the pic with the pup.  :)

Keymaster

I'll be glad when they all get home safe, its to bad he can't bring home the dog. Great pictures Rick!!

car54

Rick,
It will be good to have him home again. I believe that he has been enlisted for a while, is he going back?
How is the rest of your military sons and daughters doing?
Praying for a safe return.

Brad

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: car54 on July 23, 2012, 12:36:47 PM
Rick,
It will be good to have him home again. I believe that he has been enlisted for a while, is he going back?
How is the rest of your military sons and daughters doing?
Praying for a safe return.

Brad

Brad

He has 8 more months when he gets back and from the way he talks he is done. He has his degree in criminal justice and wants to be a DEA or Fed Marshall.

The other son is Delta force now and his wife who was SF got out and is working for some military contractor. Our oldest daughter is still in and got transferred to Tulsa for? with the Army.

Yeah it will be good to have him back, just in time for Octfest at the schnitzel shack  :o

Thanks everyone

Up In Smoke

Quoteschnitzel shack  :o
Careful how you say that  ::)
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.