• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Can't get a smoke ring

Started by Rude91909, November 19, 2012, 03:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rude91909

So I bought the original black smoker and have smoked a couple different items like pork ribs,lions, turkey and I just can't get the smoke ring I have been able to get with other smokers. Any help would be greatful and I am new to smoking food so don't be to hard on me lol.

GusRobin

"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

Tenpoint5

Don't worry it isn't your fault or anything to do with what you're doing. It is the smoker. Bradley's being electric won't produce a smoke ring but you will get that awesome smoke flavor your looking for
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

NePaSmoKer

The smoke rings is caused by nitric acid building up in the surface of meat, absorbed from the surface. This nitric acid is formed when nitrogen dioxide from wood COMBUSTION in smoke mixes with water in the meat

Rude91909

Ok good see I would of never known if I wouldn't of posted thank you everyone. I got the great smoke flavor I know that.