saturday rib fest

Started by freesmoker, August 08, 2012, 03:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freesmoker

just mixed up a batch of jans gonna do 9lbs of bbr, and smoking some boiled eggs for devilin for family saturday, hope they turn out great.  have learned some tips and tricks from the forum,  hope they are better than my last attempt.  will try to get some pics up after, or atleast some reviews.  Gotta say that jans tasted pretty darn good on my finger

Tenpoint5

That Jan's Rub will rock your world! Your gonna do well with the family. Make sure you get some pictures.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

mikecorn.1

Don't try to post pics, DO IT!! ;) ;D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

SiFumar

Looking forward to the pictures!

freesmoker

can anyone enlighten me on the easiest way to put pics on here

TedEbear

Quote from: freesmoker on August 10, 2012, 06:46:41 PM
can anyone enlighten me on the easiest way to put pics on here

Upload them to a free host site such as Photobucket.  Below each pic on the Photobucket site there will be several boxes. Click on the one that says "IMG code".  That will copy the contents into your clipboard.  Then just paste that data in a message.  Click on the Preview box to see that it worked like you wanted it to before you post it.

freesmoker

here they are ready for the smoker

sorry they are soo big, still figuring out photobucket

freesmoker

OU812

Them ribs are gonna be soooooo gooood!

freesmoker

Reviews were good, still had trouble reaching desired temp on ribs, dunno if i got a bad seal or if my smoker is reading higher than it is, but they sure were tasty
didnt pull back enough

muebe

Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

SiFumar