• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

French owner of Bradley Smoker HELP

Started by BOUTCH, April 12, 2006, 10:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOUTCH

I can't imagine i am  alone french Canadian from Québec to have buy one Bradley Smoker:'(

and do not think i am not glad talking with you folks, but i don't always understand all what you said :'(

i pass my time to reach in dictionnary to be able to understand. :-\

icerat4

Welcome Boutch.Seems your doing ok here.

Re: trout smoking
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2006, 03:16:44 pm » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i HAVE FORGET SOME THING.   

When i smoke the trout, i do not turn on oven
i use only the generator bisquettes. (150 watt burner) and always the temperature
go only at 57 to 60 degree  celcius it is better to smoke longgggg time than to rapidly. and it is why i smoke so long time but the resultat is great.   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
for conservation about trout smoking.
if you want to conserve it, just put in vacuum pack(food saver)
and put on frezer and you can let it for 6 months.
this is for hot smoking.

me i prefer hot smoking

and my fillet trout are above 2 pounds each it is why i smoke  between 6 or 7 hours

because i love the fish more than undercooked (more fluffy)
i hope you know what i meand

i wish you nice smoking and great taste too 

« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 07:36:36 am by BOUTCH

IKnowWood

BOUTCH

Have you tried some of those free online auto translation tools like http://dictionary.reference.com/translate/text.html

Where you can copy text and translate one to the other?

For example: (Par exemple :)

QuoteBOUTCH
Have vous avez essayé certains de ces outils de traduction automatiques en ligne libres comme http://dictionary.reference.com/translate/text.html

Where vous peut copier le texte et traduire un à l'autre ?
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

BOUTCH

Thanks Icerat4 and  KnowWood :)

i have trying the translation dictionnary, but the translation is very poor >:(
i think i will continious to translate and i will be good to pratice my english
but it is hard some time to understand all what you said and also what it's
mean.
but thank for your support guys ;)

iceman

Hi Boutch;
I can understand you better than my red neck buddies in LA Your doing good. Do not worry. ;D

icerat4

Any question you have just say them here .Theres a bunch of good guys here to help you out in what ever you want.Dont worry i cant spell very good at all but these guys will help ya out no problems.Happy smoking

nsxbill

Je suis heureux vous nous ai joints. C'est une bonne journée où vous appréciez la nourriture disposée bien ! Nous devons toujours ici aider dans n'importe quel language! (I am glad you have joined us. It is a good day when you enjoy food prepared well! We are always here to help in any language!)

Ah, 3 years wasted in French classes in high school, and always a resident of California....why didn't I take Spanish?

Bill (Guillaume)
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

BOUTCH

Thanks guy's ;)
And a special thanks to Nsxbill to have make effort to wrote in french
i had very appreciate. :-*
You know guy's when you live in french country and you have not chance to pratice
english because all people speak only french, it is hard to understand all in english, but i think my  english i have learn since 1978 at Berlitz at Fort-Lauderdale
is not too bad.
i wish you all a very Happy Easter ;D

icerat4

Yea i have to say very classie nxsbill very nice welcome here for him.Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. ;D Its nice when we all play good together ;D HAPPY EASTER  ;)

Oldman

BOUTCH,
Greetings and welcome to this place. Your English is OK!  I have a gaming friend from South America who learned English by reading and typing messages in the game.

Again Welcome to this place.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Kummok

Bonjour Boutch!
I've a élevé les adolescents qui sont allés à des écoles d'Etat des USA et instucted des sapeurs-pompiers, ainsi VOTRE anglais régénère ! J'attends avec intérêt vos postings. ET vous avez commencé avec un VRAI coup avec votre recette de saumure, ainsi n'êtes pas un étranger !
(Hello Boutch
I've raised teenagers that attended US public schools and instucted firefighters, so YOUR English is refreshing! I look forward to your postings. AND you started off with a REAL bang with your brine recipe, so don't be a stranger!)

P.S.
If you push me REAL hard, I'll translate this to Tlinget ;)  ;D Gunalchéesh háa at yilashugú "Thank you for making me laugh!" ;D ;D ;D