• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Been awhile since I was on here, how's everybody?

Started by CoreyMac, November 08, 2012, 10:35:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoreyMac

Been really busy for the last LONG while, just got back to the smoker. Whats been smokin? ;D

Tenpoint5

Quote from: CoreyMac on November 08, 2012, 10:35:43 AM
Been really busy for the last LONG while, just got back to the smoker. Whats been smokin? ;D

Smoked two computers in 2 days. $1200 later and her I sit trying to learn Windows 8. The worst part is trying to remember all the dang passwords that I used and where I used them. The book with all the info has gone missing so trying from memory. Worst part is learning windows 8 OMG!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

KyNola

mikecorn.1

What was smoking today was my brain, or you can say frying. I forgot the password to my external hardrive where I have all hundreds of pics and music backed up. Had to call customer service. They said there is no back way into the drive and that I would have to format it. Meaning that everything would be wiped clean. Lucky for me, I had put all the pics from the external hardrive into my new laptop a few months ago to see if it would work; and all the music was still in my kids laptop from when I had save it there years ago.  :) :) :) :)

Needless to say, it was ok at the end to format the hardrive. And no, this time, I did not set a password on it. To add, the hose and regulator assembly for SRG started leaking today when I was just ready to put in some yard bird.  :( :( Other than that, its been a good day.  ;D
Mike

Habanero Smoker

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

CoreyMac

Dusting off the smoker, getting it ready. I'm thinking pepper bacon for a fresh start! ;D

iceman

Quote from: CoreyMac on November 09, 2012, 07:47:11 AM
Dusting off the smoker, getting it ready. I'm thinking pepper bacon for a fresh start! ;D

I'd start with that any day! Welcome back.