Don't know how many of you would be interested

Started by Tiny Tim, November 11, 2012, 10:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiny Tim

If anybody, but, there is a movie that will be aired on Hallmark Channel on Tuesday, November 13, that has a bit of a special meaning for me now.  I know it's a bit early, as it is a Christmas Movie, but it raised my spirits during a very trying time last December.  The title is "Christmas Magic" and it will air at 7:00 PM Central time (please adjust accordingly if you plan to watch).

OU812

Thanks Tim

Ill let the wife know,,,,,,,,,,,,,,she likes them kinda movies

Habanero Smoker

I did set my DVR to record this. I hope to get around to watching it this weekend.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

standles

Watched this last night.   Gooood Movie.  :'( 
The fact it had a smoking hot redhead as a lead actress swayed me into watch a chick flick.   ;D

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: standles on November 14, 2012, 04:45:25 AM
Watched this last night.   Gooood Movie.  :'( 
The fact it had a smoking hot redhead as a lead actress swayed me into watch a chick flick.   ;D

Looks like I will be watching this movie much sooner. ;D

I
         don't
                   inhale.

Tiny Tim

Now you know how the hook was set.  But the story is what kept me there in the end. :D

FYI, the next time it's on in a close to Prime Time slot is Saturday the 24th at 6:00 Eastern...same channel.  Then it will be one just after Prime Time on December 28th, 10:00 PM Eastern.  Few more airings, but I doubt any of you want to watch a "chick flick" at 4 AM Eastern. lol

standles

Here ya go Habenero...   A link to the actresses IMDB page.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0095751/

I might have to go visit Canada now  8)

Habanero Smoker

standles;

Thanks for the link.

T.T.;

Though I'm looking forward to seeing this actress; I will pay attention to the storyline.

I
         don't
                   inhale.

Tiny Tim

All I'm asking is that you don't blame me when the wife catches you staring at the leading lady's legs and smacks you on the back of the head. :D :D :D