• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Muebe Moose/Unicorn Nuggets (need pic posting help!)

Started by northwestangle1, November 15, 2012, 09:07:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

northwestangle1

So I got some moose meat from a friend who was successful in his Minnesota moose hunt.  Weighed in it was 5 lbs after cubing and trimming.

I used the Nugget recipe found here that I had been drooling about for a while.  I added close to a tablespoon of cayenne pepper too.

I marinated for a couple of days.

Smoked for 2 hours with hickory and my new bubba pucks.

Then dehydrated with my Excalibur for 6 hours.  Too long.  So I put the rest of the Veri Veri on the nuggets and bagged them over the weekend, turning them in the fridge.  Dehydrated again to dry the surface.  Good to go!

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: northwestangle1 on November 15, 2012, 09:07:51 PM
So I got some moose meat from a friend who was successful in his Minnesota moose hunt.  Weighed in it was 5 lbs after cubing and trimming.

I used the Nugget recipe found here that I had been drooling about for a while.  I added close to a tablespoon of cayenne pepper too.

I marinated for a couple of days.

Smoked for 2 hours with hickory and my new bubba pucks.

Then dehydrated with my Excalibur for 6 hours.  Too long.  So I put the rest of the Veri Veri on the nuggets and bagged them over the weekend, turning them in the fridge.  Dehydrated again to dry the surface.  Good to go!

Pics?

mikecorn.1

I don't see them either. Thought it was my phone.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
Mike

northwestangle1

Thanks for the reply. I will get my photobucket  account set up this weekend.  I knew that I was missing something in the pic posting process!