• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Got me a package

Started by devo, November 26, 2012, 01:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devo

Going to grow some inside this winter and try some outside this spring. These should warm things up  8)
Trinidad Scorpion Moruga – The World's Hottest Chili Pepper

mikecorn.1

Mike

Tenpoint5

I'm thinking your gonna need a whole bunch of them double popsicles!! One for your mouth and ......... :o :o
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

JZ

Holy crap  :o............ if you eat those things you are gonna need some medical assistance and since you live out of town maybe you should call 911 before you take your first bite. You know just in case you can't talk after eating one of those bad boys. :)

devo

Hell no.................I am not going to eat them. They is for the bartender down the road who thinks he can eat hot shlt  ;)

viper125

Funny Devo! I just bought a little seed germination unit just to do the same thing. Thinking of making me some hot sauce. got to love a pepper that makes a statement.
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

JZ

There's a plan ........ after he eats one then you get free drinks while he lays writhing on the ground waiting for the paramedics. :)

viper125

Sorry Devo I was wrong! I got the mild one the Trinidad Scorpion! Didn't know about this one.
Inside setup.

Consooger

"Telling you to invest in smoking your own jerky because buying it so much was getting way too expensive was the worst thing I could have ever done to us, now look at the monster I have created!" :-)
               -My Wife

mikecorn.1

Quote from: viper125 on November 27, 2012, 09:17:26 AM
Sorry Devo I was wrong! I got the mild one the Trinidad Scorpion! Didn't know about this one.
I don't think you'll be able to tell the difference in the mild one and the hottest one ;D :o

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
Mike

TMB

Quote from: JZ on November 26, 2012, 03:10:05 PM
Holy crap  :o............ if you eat those things you are gonna need some medical assistance and since you live out of town maybe you should call 911 before you take your first bite. You know just in case you can't talk after eating one of those bad boys. :)
You took the words right out of my mouth!  Ain't no way I'd eat those..........................   NO WAY, ani't going to even think about those  :o :o :o :o
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

viper125

Well Ive been called and told many things by people who don't like real hot. Personally to me the heat is a flavor and the hotter I can stand the better. Its also a lift or a high on life. But by mouth I cant tell mild from hot. I know when its hot by my head and hair becoming soaking wet. LOL!  I even quit eating hot about 6 months out a the year and that lowers the resistance and start all over. No real trick or showing off. Just simply get use to anything you do a lot. Dont drink , dont smoke and not allowed to chase women no more. So I guess this is my bad habit! But I would like to know one thing. How do you  treat a butt burn? Thats the one thing that never changes! :o
Inside setup.

mikecorn.1

Quote from: viper125 on November 30, 2012, 05:10:42 PM
Well Ive been called and told many things by people who don't like real hot. Personally to me the heat is a flavor and the hotter I can stand the better. Its also a lift or a high on life. But by mouth I cant tell mild from hot. I know when its hot by my head and hair becoming soaking wet. LOL!  I even quit eating hot about 6 months out a the year and that lowers the resistance and start all over. No real trick or showing off. Just simply get use to anything you do a lot. Dont drink , dont smoke and not allowed to chase women no more. So I guess this is my bad habit! But I would like to know one thing. How do you  treat a butt burn? Thats the one thing that never changes! :o
Here ya go. Lol!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
Mike

viper125

LOL! Thanks but not that bad yet! LOL! If they grow good figure I'll make some sauce and some dried to use in powder and Chile powder. Says the flavor and heat really intensifies by drying. Should really be good in meats. Figure a good carrot juice base with onion,garlic and a little sugar and citrus for storage life would work good. All ready have 5 friends who want a small container to try. So will have to find some small bottles for this hot sauce.
Inside setup.