Ray is back!!!

Started by rdevous, April 17, 2013, 09:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rdevous

I'm back!  We took a 7 day 6 night family cruise on the Carnival Liberty.  Carnival did an Excellent job.  We would cruise Carnival again!  We had 13 family members in our group.  The food was delicious and never-ending.  We especially liked the hamburgers and fries from Guy Fieri's Burger Joint.......and they were free!!!

I had a chance to speak at-length  to one of the comedians after his show about a charity foundation he and his wife founded.  He mentioned it at the end of his show.  The foundation is called "Cowboys Who Care."  As he says on his flyer and his video "What child wants to wear a wig, but what child wouldn't wear a cowboy hat, healthy or otherwise?"  He and his foundation are legit.  You can find out about "Cowboys Who Care" at their website www.CowboysWhoCare.org.  Watch the video!  Help if you can.  If your company or organization has a "matching funds" program, give that some thought too.

If your company or organization needs a comedian for a function...check out Cowboy Bill Martin.  He had everyone holding their stomachs from laughing so hard.  His website is:  www.cowboybill.com.

Ray

If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

mikecorn.1

Nice to hear you didn't have one of those horrible experiences that Carnival cruisers have had lately.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
Mike

beefmann

sounds like you had a  fun trip

rdevous

Thanks guys.  I had forgotten what a burger made from fresh ground beef instead of a frozen hockey puck and fresh cut fries tastes like......All praise the fresh beef grilled on a flat top grill...........YUMMMMMMMM!!!

Ray

If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!