• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

From Fort Bragg, NC

Started by Fowl Dog 85, May 27, 2013, 12:58:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fowl Dog 85

Hi my name is Bear.  I just got a propane Bradley Smoker and currently I'm smoking some goose that I shot this past season.  It's almost done, about a half hour left.  I'll let you guys know how it turned out.  I look forward to learning a lot about smoking and sharing my experiences. 
Look here beavers, hide your wives hide your husbands and hey both of ya hide your kids cause we're comin'! ~ Si Robertson

If it flys it dies...if it sits it dies too.

beefmann

hello Dog and welcome aboard, lots of good folks here and information, we like to hear an d share our experiences and good luck on your  smoke

Fowl Dog 85

Look here beavers, hide your wives hide your husbands and hey both of ya hide your kids cause we're comin'! ~ Si Robertson

ragweed

Welcome to the forum from Nebraska.  Gotta love the Robertsons!!

terry08

Are you in the 82 AIRBORNE? Welcome and post pictures.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Saber 4

Welcome from another newbie to the forum. Let's see some pics of the bird when done. Hooah!

Fowl Dog 85

Yeah. I'll post pictures for sure. 

Fowl Dog 85

I posted pictures in the portable Bradley section.

Smokin Sparky

Welcome to the forum.  You will find that there are few if any questions that cannot be answered here.  Don't be shy, just ask.

Blake
Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the ark.
Professionals built the Titanic.

Fowl Dog 85

Yes Terry I'm in the 82nd

fuzzy1

Welcome to the forum from Montana. Great place with lots of experts. Ask lots of question and show lots of your results
Take a kid fishing

BAM1

Welcome Bear glad to meet you at the Smokeout

Bryan
Pork Stars KCBS BBQ Team
Bradley digital 6 rack w/Auber PID/900w mod
Bradley counter top two rack
Traeger Texas model w/Savannah Stoker
2 Weber Performer charcoal grills
Charbroil SRG
Backwoods Fatboy
KCBS CBJ

Fowl Dog 85

Hey it was nice meeting you too Bryan.  I had a lot of fun.  Looking forward to the next one.