• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Happy Thanksgiving

Started by OldHickory, November 27, 2013, 01:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldHickory

HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE THANKSGIVING EVERYONE

Bradley DS4 with Auber PID and dual element mod
Char-Broil SRG
Weber kettle with rotisserie
Charmglow 5 burner with rotisserie pgg
Pit Barrel Smoker

We the people own this United States Of America,and the Constitution is our owners manual.

STLstyle

10-4 on that!  May everyone have moist, smokey turkey and quality time with the family!  Good luck to all overnight chefs.  My birds have to be done by noon...

DBS 6 Rack
Dual 500W Element Mod
BBQ Guru DigiQ / Raptor Combo

ragweed

Happy Thanksgiving everyone from Nebraska!

RedJada

A+ on that. Were doing something different this year. Usually we cook turkey here with all the fixens. This year we will be going to my brothers. His wife is from Chongqing China and she really wants to cook Thanks Giving dinner Chinese style. I can say she dose make killer Chinese food, so this should be fun. I will take some photos and post them. I will also try to explain what it is your looking at. LOL..

But cant do with out the turkey. We will cook that for Friday....

Stay safe everyone.

iceman

May all of us turkeys have a good turkey day!
As Miss Ann say's, "I'm not always sure who the bigger turkey is, the one being cooked or the one cooking"!  ;D  ;)
Have a safe and fun weekend everyone!!!
Pat and Ann

PapaC

Yes, a Happy Thanksgiving from the Pacific Northwest! Blessing and goodness to all here.
Our meal tomorrow will be with family at my sisters house, then DW and I are having the kids, and grand kids over Friday morning for brunch, where my first homemade bacon will be part of the festivities!
I'm just a social smoker, I can quit any time I want.

UncleAl

Happy Thanksgiving from Michigan everyone.

Habanero Smoker

Everyone have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

pensrock

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone from PA.  :)

tailfeathers

Have a blessed Thanksgiving everybody, and remember the reason for the day! I know I too often take all the blessings in my life for granted and at least for today I want to reflect on them instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

NorthShoreMN

Happy Thanksgiving to All. To our Northern Neighbors who celebrate earlier in the year I hope you have a pleasant day also.
Paul
Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi