• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Newbie from Glasgow,Scotland.

Started by ColMacK, November 21, 2013, 11:59:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColMacK

Hello. I've just bought a 4 rack digital and I can't wait to use it. I've  been a cook for 20 years but have never smoked before.
I'm hoping to start a small business from home using the Bradley,high end smoked meats and fish,particularly salmon,Scottish salmon is some of the best.
I look forward to gleaming wisdom and experience from Users.
Cheers ColMacK.

Quarlow

Welcome cousin. I have a wee bit'o scot in me and a whole bunch of other ish's too. We all love to answer questions so ask away. There is always someone on here who can help.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

beefmann

welcome aboard from west coast of U.S.A

RAF128

Howdy.  Have no Scottish blood in me BUT do like your whiskey.  Especially a good single malt

ragweed

Welcome to the forum from Nebraska!

NorthShoreMN

Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi

UncleAl

Welcome from Michigan - if you want to learn about your Bradley your in the right spot.

Saber 4

Welcome to your new addiction from across the pond in Texas, we love to help each other out around here and most of us love to see pictures.