manxman-- GS Notes (Other Members May Find This Of Interest.)

Started by Oldman, June 13, 2006, 12:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

I posting this so other members will learn about this program.

Paul,

Concerning your record keeping and memory you posted about, :o have you download the copy of the recipe site that I put up? If so then you saw how nicely the order of things can be placed in. If not then go here to download a copy of the recipe site: Copy of our recipes.

If you want I have one legitimate key for ver 3.3 that I'm not using. The reason I'm not is the reader is no longer free and if you want to share your recipes with someone using GS Notes they would have to purchase the reader. However, for your own use you would not need the reader, as Notes is a reader as well.

Go here and download it. GS Notes It is free to try for 30 days. If you like it I will send you this key I have. (Sorry folks I only have one key.)

I would personally upgrade from my 2.8 to 3.3 if the reader was still free. This would be a problem if I did as the copy of recipe site that you can download is done in 2.8 and if I upgraded to 3.3 then those here who have the 2.8 (free) reader would not be able to read 3.3. (I have uploaded the 2.8 reader for the members to download as it is no long found on the net.)

There are so many other things you can do with this program it is not funny. One of my data bases is all of my  business E-mails. For example: Let's say that I have a customer, a Mill Rep, Product Care Manager and myself all discussing a problem carpet. With GS Notes notes not only can I place everything under one category I can interlink sub-topics within those E-mail to each other and expand that as needed. AND I can insert click to enlarge photos that I've taken into those E-mails! Plus if I have another similar problem somewhere else I can link all or part of those E-mails to that new problem for reference. 

NOW get this: When I copy over an E-mail the listed E-mail addys that are in the body of the E-mail work and if click on your E-mail client opens~~!  This is just one very small example of what can be done with this program.

For $35.00 this is a must have program. From simple household records to complexed data-based items. Plus it really is user-friendly.

Like I suggested, download it and play with it for a month and let me know if you want this key.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

manxman

Thanks Olds, that is such a kind offer and I certainly will give it a try as you suggest. Looks an absolutely ideal way to catalogue my recipes. Thank you! ;D

My copy of the recipe site is somewhat dated now and it is on my list of things to do to update it, I was having a look through the site today (didn't log in) and there is so much more there than the copy I currently have on my computer.

Manxman