• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Greetings from Ontario

Started by Northernsmoker, December 01, 2013, 07:36:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northernsmoker

Great forum!!! So many awesome posts... thanks for all the input!! For a newbie, this is a priceless wealth of information!!

I Just smoked my first 1/4 turkey last night, leg and thigh.  Couldn't wait for the brine process, turned out ok... but really looking forward to the 1/4 breast I have in brine right now.

Going to be a great winter with the smell of smoke drifting on the back deck as I try many of the great recipes here..... thanks to all those who have contributed!!

Northernsmoker

Thought I would share a couple pics of our large smoker and our Grandparents Secret Ukrainian Kolbasa we have been making for many many years...

Salmonsmoker

Welcome to the forum NS. By your pics, you don't look like much of a rookie, just expanding your field. You already have the addiction. ;D ;D
Give a man a beer and he'll waste a day.
Teach him how to brew and he'll waste a lifetime.

Saber 4

Welcome from Texas, that is some good looking sausage you got hanging there.

ragweed

Welcome to the forum from Nebraska.

NorthShoreMN

Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi

Northernsmoker

Thanks for the greetings.... Yes I have experience with the large smokehouse, but have never done small scale for the table, and the addiction may be starting!!  The Kolbasa tastes even better than it looks... highly addictive!!

Was a better second of round of smoking yesterday, with the turkey breast turning out much better after it was brined.  Decided to do some smoked oysters and shrimp ATB's with them... excellent results!! Looking forward to my next smoking already!!

Cheers....

beefmann