ATB

Started by manfromplaid, December 16, 2013, 04:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manfromplaid

was able to find some real nice sweet mini peppers and i would like to use a ABT smoke recipe on them. anyone have a breakdown on how to do these. can't wait to get them in my smoker (bds 4 rack)

GusRobin

"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

manfromplaid

thanks gusrobin  i looked at that one earlier  and was hoping to find a recipe without adding any meat

Saber 4

Quote from: manfromplaid on December 16, 2013, 04:43:03 PM
thanks gusrobin  i looked at that one earlier  and was hoping to find a recipe without adding any meat

looks like it would be a good recipe without the meat? :)

Slamdunk

To get a little more taste, try using Herb and Garlic cream cheese rather than just plain.

Salmonsmoker

Quote from: Slamdunk on December 16, 2013, 06:17:09 PM
To get a little more taste, try using Herb and Garlic cream cheese rather than just plain.

Also try freshly chopped chives and cilantro cream cheese. Killer!
Give a man a beer and he'll waste a day.
Teach him how to brew and he'll waste a lifetime.

Habanero Smoker

Along with the flavored cream cheese, add some honey and lime juice. If you want a little crunch you can add chopped nuts, and/or jicama. Towards the end of the cooking time, try topping with some crushed pineapple; gently pushing it a little ways into the cream cheese.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

manfromplaid

i can work with this info  thanks  will post pics as i get- im- done   

manfromplaid

ready for the smoker  only doing 1 rack see how they turn out

manfromplaid

here they are out of the smoker. sweet minis   top sliced off to make a boat  cleaned and deseeded . 8oz cream cheese herb and garlic-1/2 cup shredded cheddar and flavored with cabela brand open season  jamaican island rum to taste. wrapped with bacon. smoked with special blend 1hr 20 min  220 degree heat  out of the smoker into my mouth and they are fantastic  my son in laws will eat 4 racks of these at new years  thank you bradley and forum friends  this is awsome

manfromplaid

hi my name is jeff and i'am a smokeaholic. ;D

Saber 4

Snoopy

looks good. I did these a while back with the ABT recipe and they were better then the jalapeno one's in most peoples opinion. i like em both, want to do them again but such a pain in the butt lol.

tailfeathers

Here's a tip I learned from a buddy. Instead of using toothpicks to secure the bacon use pieces of uncooked spaghetti noodles broken to the length you need. The noodles cook while the rest of the food does and you just pop the whole thing into your piehole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!