Its Good To Be Home

Started by NePaSmoKer, December 13, 2013, 07:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wkahler

We have a few select places that are tough to get in and out of but it is nice to have the extra space and some of the funny looks u get when u pull into places is hilarious!!  Well next year we hope to pull to Tennessee and Possible further depending on work we want to get to the smokies really bad and eventually take a long 2 weeks and go to Florida for some fun time.  With 2 kids that are 5 & 8 the extra room is great they have there own area and also there own 1/2 bath so its nice to have the extra space and privacy!

Sorry we kind of hijacked the thread Nepas!!
The smoking lamp is lit!!!

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: wkahler on December 15, 2013, 04:06:28 PM
We have a few select places that are tough to get in and out of but it is nice to have the extra space and some of the funny looks u get when u pull into places is hilarious!!  Well next year we hope to pull to Tennessee and Possible further depending on work we want to get to the smokies really bad and eventually take a long 2 weeks and go to Florida for some fun time.  With 2 kids that are 5 & 8 the extra room is great they have there own area and also there own 1/2 bath so its nice to have the extra space and privacy!

Sorry we kind of hijacked the thread Nepas!!

No hijack/no worries.

Sounds like you got a good plan

NePaSmoKer

Yeah with these you need the extended warranty. We got the 60 month extended bumper to bumper. All this warranty work was covered with the original as it was a factory damage.

Wildcat

Glad you got the rig fixed Rick. I also apologize for the hijack. Just kind of got excited talking about RV's. You know how that is. I want to try that park you guys are going to one of these days. I have family in Jacksonville and my wife has family a little north of Tampa. That park is between the two.

Lots to do and see in Tennessee. Our favorite area is Chattanooga. We made 3 trips lasting a week each to see and do all we wanted there.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

NePaSmoKer

wkahler

Love the pic at first i thought it was snow on the ground but looks like rock LOL!
The smoking lamp is lit!!!

iceman

Good to see the rig is back and running!