• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

dead dog

Started by car54, June 09, 2006, 04:17:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

car54

Dead dog is weapon
Woman fought with breeder, police say

Associated Press
St. Peters, Mo. - A woman angry that her new puppy had died pushed her way into a dog breeder's home and repeatedly hit her on the head with the dead Chihuahua, authorities said,

The woman, 33, told police that she had taken the puppy to a veterinarian. Who said it was only 4 weeks old and needed to be returned to its mother. But before she could return the puppy, it died.

Early Wednesday, the woman went to the breeder's home, pushed her way inside and began fighting with the breeder as she tried to make her way to the basement to get another: puppy, police said.

The breeder wrestled the woman out of her house to the front porch, where the woman then hit the breeder over the head numerous times with the dead puppy, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported, citing police

As the woman drove away, she waved the dead puppy out of the car's sunroof and yelled threats at the breeder, police said. She later called the breeder and threatened her and her family, according to court records.

Police said they are considering felony burglary charges and misdemeanor assault charges

Brad

Habanero Smoker

I've learned that you can't beat a dead horse. I guess a dog is another story. :)

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

MallardWacker

Man I hope this women is not married...lord knows what she could do with a knife.

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

oillogger

Some people should not be allowed to have children and this is one of them.

iceman

Sounds like that gene pool needs some clorine.

manxman

QuoteSome people should not be allowed to have children and this is one of them.

Would not like to be a dog either in such a household, not even a dead one!!
Manxman

West Coast Kansan

Was not sure whether to post here or in the fish topics.  This all boils down to some strange effect over my first salmon smoke in a Bradley Smoker.  My wife bought a small digital camara that I was playing with in the back yard. The Mrs. was sitting in a lounge chair reading a book.  Upon seeing me with the digital camara lined up on her (the smoker was in the background) she started fussing with her hair, clothes, etc. - I told her straight away it was not going to be a problem...and zoomed in on the smoker puffing out that perfect consistent smoke. The smoke rolling over the top of that shiney easy to clean powder coat door was real pretty. Any way, a few hours later she was going through the photos i had taken and asked where the one was I took of her.  I showed her what looked like a close up of the smoker and she got a little red- you know like the salmon? Said something about me and salmon and hot smoke down south and has been acting a bit edgy the last couple of days. So I am feeling a bit like a well fed dead dog. Was wondering if Bradley Smoked Salmon has had that effect on other ladies out there.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)