Don't Get Caught Pickin' your nose.... Google going high tech.

Started by Oldman, June 13, 2006, 02:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

iceman

Old's;
I was playing around with this and got my house up on it. You could tell the type of car in the drivway and see the stack of wood in the backyard. It even picked up the tractor on the side of the house. Spooky stuff to say the least. I noticed it was a few years old though as far as the pictures. Are they going to start updating this or was it a one shot deal?

winemakers

What I think may be interesting is: if this level of info is available for public consumption, what level of detail does the military/intelligence community really have?

mld

Arcs_n_Sparks

Oldman

QuoteWhat I think may be interesting is: if this level of info is available for public consumption, what level of detail does the military/intelligence community really have?

Truth, they can easily read the numbers of your license plate on your car. At least wise in the movies.  ;D

QuoteI noticed it was a few years old though as far as the pictures. Are they going to start updating this or was it a one shot deal?
From what I read they are updating the images. The one of my house has to be 5 years old and it is not as clear as the example is at all.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

West Coast Kansan

Pretty much a continual process.  If you look closely at several locations you are very familar with you can notice there is an age difference in the shots.  It does give you some chills in any case.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)