• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Some Freaking Thief Stole My Briskets Last Night

Started by owrstrich, June 19, 2006, 05:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owrstrich

i get up this morning at 4am... do the normal routine then to the fridge to throw some brisket and terkey in zip locks for lunch...

i opened the refrigerator door and looked on every shelf and no briskets... i looked in the freezer... i tore the place apart all the while saying can you believe it some freaking thief stole my freaking briskets...

you see... i smoked two briskets and put them in ftc yesterday...  but my ftc is really foil towel microwave cause i got a microwave and those retain the heat real good...

i was sure someone entered my room in the night and took those briskets... you know that they had been smelling it for a day and couldnt help themselves... freaking thieves...

so im ready to leave after the me and the wench tore the place apart looking for the briskets for a good half hour... on the way out i punched the microwave button and there they were... two briskets... still warm after 15 hours in ftc... i poured the juices off the foil... pulled out my slicer and the rest is history...

it was scene much like richard prior tearing the place up looking for crack... and in the end the brisket fiend got the fix...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich

i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

Arcs_n_Sparks

owrstrich,

Like I said, too many brew-skis..... :D :D :D :D At least, that would be my excuse.

Awesome pics. I am inspired now.

Arcs_n_Sparks

jaeger

I'm glad this story had a happy ending. You know up in the country you are in now, there have again been signs and sightings of Bigfoot. Here is what happened to someone's Turkey breast right after FTC. I don't think he was to happy!!!

iceman

Man, I don't feel so bad now. I won't even go into the missing smoked brisket I found this week end in the camper refer when we got ready to go fishing. Thank goodness I had the thing plugged in and cooled down. It was a good treat on the river. To much DUMB RUMS and the old age thing. Now, what was I talking about??? :D ??? ;D

Biggun

Wonder if it's the same bast#rd that steals my car from large parking lots :o???????????????????

Oldman

QuoteWonder if it's the same bast#rd that steals my car from large parking lots

Are we related?  ;D

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

iceman

I think there is a REALLY BIG ring of thieves going on here. Mabe even world wide. Hmmm.... ::)

asa

Enjoy good Southern-style smoked barbecue -- it's not just for breakfast anymore!
Play old-time music - it's better than it sounds!
     And
Please Note: The cook is not responsible for dog hair in the food!!