• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Smoking today

Started by rexster, January 07, 2014, 11:48:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rexster

Put on a pork butt that I injected with a mix of mango nectar, soy sauce, a generic pickapeppa sauce and some Bolner's Grocery Mix seasoning last night. Rubbed down with some seasoning from Bellville Meat Market and Chupacabra seasoning. Plus a rack of spare ribs that I trimmed down to St Louis style and seasoned with Bolner's and Chupacabra seasoning. I'll smoke the ribs till almost done, then slather them down with some Rib Candy and grill them to get them glazed up nice and hot. Some baked beans and we'll be set for tonight. The butt is for my wife's bingo buddies later this week. I'll pull the meat with my drill powered puller so they can do sandwiches or stuffed baked potatoes
Stainless 4 rack Bradley
6 Rack DBS w/second heat element
Auber PID
7 Foot X 20" Pipe BBQ pit with offset firebox
Jenn-Air 75000 btu gas grill w/sear burner
Weber Performer charcoal grill
Portable Kitchen All Aluminum Charcoal Grill
2 MES 40" smokers
PK360 Grill
Vacmaster 320 Vacuum Chamber Sealer

Saber 4

You sure won't be lacking in flavor in that bark and the ribs sound great. I love Bolner's that was the one stop I didn't get to make when I went to San Antonio for Christmas. Try their Texas Style Steak seasoning on ribs and in beans, you won't be disappointed.

weazel

do you pull all the pork and then refrigerate for a few days?  I don't like pulled pork as left overs, pork goes south in texture pretty quick.

UncleAl

Sounds really good. Haven't been able to smoke in a couple of weeks and what you descried really make me hungry.

rexster

Quote from: Saber 4 on January 07, 2014, 11:59:03 AM
You sure won't be lacking in flavor in that bark and the ribs sound great. I love Bolner's that was the one stop I didn't get to make when I went to San Antonio for Christmas. Try their Texas Style Steak seasoning on ribs and in beans, you won't be disappointed.

I'm a Bolner's junkie. I've tried almost everything they sell in that store. Uncle Chris's is my go to steak seasoning and the Grocery Mix is just an excellent all round seasoning for just about anything. I use their pinto bean seasoning exclusively and get great results with that. We were in SA for NYE, but didn't need anything there. It's a must stop on most of our trips there which is 2-4 times a year
Stainless 4 rack Bradley
6 Rack DBS w/second heat element
Auber PID
7 Foot X 20" Pipe BBQ pit with offset firebox
Jenn-Air 75000 btu gas grill w/sear burner
Weber Performer charcoal grill
Portable Kitchen All Aluminum Charcoal Grill
2 MES 40" smokers
PK360 Grill
Vacmaster 320 Vacuum Chamber Sealer