Smoker-Processing Building

Started by Saber 4, January 06, 2014, 06:58:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber 4

I finally got our old horse tack building moved onto the slab by the house so I can start rebuilding it into my indoor smoker, sausage and jerky building. It's got a long way to go before I can move in but at least I can get started on it now. First up is to redo the roof and exterior then I can insulate and finish out the interior.

ragweed

That'll be neat, Robert.  I'll be watching this one.

GusRobin

Has a nice little front porch to put a comfortable chair to sit and sip while you are cooking.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

tailfeathers

Looks like a fun project for certain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

beefmann

looking  good, shall be a  good  second man cave

KyNola

Saber, have you been reading my mind again?  Jan and I have talked about purchasing an outbuilding very similar to yours and doing pretty much exactly what you are planning.  I can't wait to follow along with your progress and going to school on you.

Very excited for you.

Tenpoint5

Should be a good manly building. Leather smell and all!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Saber 4

It's going to be fun, can't happen fast enough for me though. I'll keep updating as it progresses.

TMB

I want one!  Would be a great man house to get away from Kimmie   ;)  every now and then!   (Lord don't let her see this!!!)
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

Greg E

Looks like a great project
Can't wait to see the results

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

UncleAl

Looks like it got a lot of potential Sabar. I can picture you setting on that porch drinking a cold beverage and waiting for that Chex Mix to get done.  :) :) :) :)