• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Riblet time!

Started by SiFumar, April 10, 2014, 07:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiFumar

Every year I make Riblets to take to our Easter gathering.  So made 10lbs today.  Used Special Blend cause that is what I came to first.(my favorite to use is Hickory or Pecan) and the family don't care anyway lol!  Smoked for 2 hr, rotating after an hr.  (Top to bottom, front to back). Used PBC seasoning.  Total time about 4 1/2 hr.  I cool, put in aluminum quarter pan sprinkled with some lt brown sugar.  Cool, covered overnight, then wrap with foil and plastic. Then freeze for the trip.  We reheat on a grill.

smoke em if you got em

Those look great. Are riblets the same thing as rib tips?
OBS w/ dual element and fan mods
Dual-Probe auber pid
Charbroil BEESR
Charbroil SRG
Excalibur 9 tray dehydrator
Outdoor Gourmet pellet grill
Old Smokey #22 charcoal grill
Camp Chef DLX pellet grill

tailfeathers

I've got nothing against a traditional ham dinner on Easter, but on the whole I wish I was in your family. Those look great!
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

SiFumar

Tailfeathers...they do the ham too...but it's usually a pot luck cook out. Going to Az and usually to warm to do in side cookin! :-).

Smoke em if you got them....more like the riblets at Applebees(if you've had them.)  They have flat nickel/quarter size bones.  Real meaty and usually .99 lb.  Some call them featherbones.

Saber 4

Looks great Sandy, I'd like to eat at least one foil pan of those for dinner.

pensrock

Looks great. I would skip the ham for those any day.  :)

Smoker John

Bradley Digital 4 Rack
Bradley BS712

OldHickory

I would sure love to have a plate of those.  The dish sounds good and looks good.
Bradley DS4 with Auber PID and dual element mod
Char-Broil SRG
Weber kettle with rotisserie
Charmglow 5 burner with rotisserie pgg
Pit Barrel Smoker

We the people own this United States Of America,and the Constitution is our owners manual.