• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Pepper Sticks and Pepperoni

Started by GusRobin, April 27, 2014, 03:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GusRobin

The daughter is getting married on 5/17. With our family, weddings also end up being big reunions with plenty of pre and post wedding parties.
A month ago I smoked some cheese to bring, and this weekend I did some 5 lbs pepper sticks (using Frisco Spices mix) and 5 lbs of pepperoni (Lpoli's recipe).
Here are the pepperoni and pepper sticks in the Bradley and starting the smoke cycle.

About an hour or so in:

Just about an hour and a half in the rains came. So I had to button up the Bradley house.

Here it is about 6 hours in and about 120* IT>

More to come.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

tailfeathers

That looks pretty good! Congrats on the upcoming wedding. Our daughter got married just over a year ago. Hope you are maintaining your sanity. I just did my best to keep a low profile and stay out of the estrogen storms! Just kidding (mostly) it was a great day. I have to say that it was a relief to have it over though. Anyway, best wishes!!!
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

cobra6223

nice looking treats...family and friends will enjoy and never go home !! Good luck with the wedding.