• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Almonds today

Started by tailfeathers, April 19, 2014, 10:27:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoxcarBetts

I like it. I think I'm gonna have to place an order!
They say it's easier to quit heroin than it is to quit smoking!

tailfeathers

Quote from: BoxcarBetts on April 25, 2014, 12:27:48 AM
I like it. I think I'm gonna have to place an order!
Don't know if it still is, but when I ordered the Q's were 50% off, so I paid $21.49 instead of twice that. If you don't already have one I would recommend getting a 12" AMazin tube, you will be paying shipping either way, might as well make it worth it! I used my tube for the first time last weekend and it worked great. It will pay for itself in short order using pellets instead of pucks.
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

tailfeathers

Did blazin' pistachios when I finished with the fish. These new mats are the ticket for sure! Easy to stir and rotate without nuts falling out, when finished just pick the whole works out of the rack and dump into a bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rad Rich

Hey I just posted something stupid in cold smoking I'm looking for a recipe to do almonds can anybody directly to a recipe on the site I really want to smoke some in my Bradley thanks
Smokin is only bad for you when you inhale.

tailfeathers

http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=34115.0
This thread has the ones I use. One note on my recipes, if you have one I would run the sea salt through a spice or coffee grinder. The finer it is the better it sticks. Also be sure and rotate racks quite often. (mine are hot smoked recipes)