• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

First Smoke! Off to the races...

Started by Heavy C, June 19, 2014, 05:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heavy C

My first smoke was two beautiful Boston Butts. Traditional dry rub wrapped in plastic wrap overnight. Let it sit an hour or so while oven heated up. Fired up the smoke and put the butts in. Rotated once and never bother to flip them over. 6 hours later transferred to inside oven to finish. After approximately 2 hours I wrapped them in foil for another 2 hours. Absolute perfection. I'm going to try to post pics.

TedEbear

Quote from: Heavy C on June 19, 2014, 05:39:26 AMAbsolute perfection. I'm going to try to post pics.

Sounds like it was a success.  Awaiting on the pics.

This link may help: How do I add pictures to my posts on the Bradley Smoker Forum?

The Reader's Digest version is that you create an account on a free host site, such as Photobucket.  After you upload your pics click on the "IMG" box next to the pic and the contents will automatically be copied to your clipboard.  Then just paste those contents into a message on here.

If you're new to Photobucket it is a good idea to create different folders for different themes such as Food, Cars, Hobbies, etc.  It will make pics easier to find later and you won't have a huge collection of unrelated photos in your main folder.  BE SURE TO UPLOAD YOUR PICS TO THE CORRECT FOLDER.  :)

beefmann

congrats .. keep up the good work .. cant wait to see pics

Heavy C

Okay. I promise to figure this out and upload pics. In the meantime I have also smoked some incredible salmon. It's DE-LISH! 

Saber 4

Congrats, can't wait to see the pics