• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Hi all

Started by Shooter-au, May 05, 2015, 10:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shooter-au

Hello all just found this forum have had a Bradley digital smoker now for 12 months and love it I am from Darwin Australia ( hence shooter-au) and miss living in Houston as I was on an sign meant there for a while. I look forward to exchanging recipes and if anyone has recipes for really lean meat please drop me a line as I have been wanting to experiment with kangaroo which is extremely lean

Kind regards
Shooter-au

Divey

Welcome, it's Great to see another Aussie on the forum. :)

I notice that you're a shooter an most likely a hunter, me too, anyway, have a look around an see what can be hunted, cured and smoked from the top end of Australia.

How about some cold smoked wild Barra, or, some slow hot smoked Buff??

tskeeter

Shooter, check out Our Time Tested and Proven Recipes at www.susanminor.org.  This is a repository of recipes from this forum's most experienced smokers.  For me, it's been a great source of tips on Bradley smoking technique and a great source of ideas for things make.  While there isn't a lot of information of smoking game, I expect you could adapt recipes to suit your taste.

Salmonsmoker

Quote from: Divey on May 06, 2015, 05:26:53 AM
Welcome, it's Great to see another Aussie on the forum. :)

I notice that you're a shooter an most likely a hunter, me too, anyway, have a look around an see what can be hunted, cured and smoked from the top end of Australia.

How about some cold smoked wild Barra, or, some slow hot smoked Buff??

Divey, enlighten those of us unfamiliar with Aussie game. What are Barra and Buff?
Give a man a beer and he'll waste a day.
Teach him how to brew and he'll waste a lifetime.

Smoker John

Bradley Digital 4 Rack
Bradley BS712